Please see our Terms and Conditions of Use for terms governing the use of our web site.
What information do we collect?
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our web site and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- Aggregate information on what pages are accessed
- Date and time you accessed our site
How do we use the information we collect?
The information we gather during your visit to our web site is used in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure and analyze web site utilization
- Modify and enhance the web site
- Improve the content and design of our web site
- Determine the need for new programs and services
- Respond to your requests
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies, or to ask you if you would like to accept or decline a cookie from a particular site before it is set.
Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the Help section of the toolbar. Your should know, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain functions and conveniences of a site may not work properly.
SOUTH CENTRAL Preferred does not use any cookies to store or collect information on our web site.
We recognize that many people are concerned about the privacy and protection of information as it is transmitted over the Internet. You should keep in mind that the possibility exists for unauthorized individuals to intercept any email message you send over the Internet. In some cases, information can be encrypted (scrambled or encoded) to make it more difficult to read if it is intercepted during communication. Certain technology and practices allow web sites to provide an increased level of security for your personal and health-related information when appropriate.
We use the following practices on our Web site to enhance the level of security for communication and the transmission of personal information:
- We use e-mail forms to allow our customers to ask questions about our services and programs. These are not hosted on a secure server. The possibility exists that unauthorized individuals may intercept email messages.
- We are not responsible for the privacy of e-mail messages except those stored in our system.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
At this time, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any advertising server companies.
Links to Other Sites
This site includes links to non-affiliated external web sites. We have the following practices:
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we have the following practices:
- We will post the policy changes to our web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Web Site Contact Information
This privacy statement was last modified on September 26, 2002.